Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, ap2345 said:

There's a guy that popped in the peegs chat a couple days ago and said that all of a sudden since Woodson has been hired Chris Livingston has IU much higher on his list of schools/pro options now. Who knows if it's true but it's interesting. 

That is interesting because there never seemed to be solid confirmation that he had received a formal IU offer from Archie.

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That is interesting because there never seemed to be solid confirmation that he had received a formal IU offer from Archie.

He still might not have but it's an interesting rumor none the less. Could be WWW is working already, the kid grew up a Matta fan, Hunter was recruiting him this whole time anyway, or somehow he has another connection to Woodson. If there is real interest it would be huge in gaining recruiting momentum. 

Livingston in Cartersville, GA this weekend for an Exposure Sports Breakout event playing on the W.A.C.G. All Stars (Adidas).  These comments from earlier today.

‘22 Chris Livingston has imposed his will in this one. Scoring it in a variety of ways. Aggressive on the glass.

2022 Chris Livingston of Buchtel HS (OH) was getting after it for WACG in their game 1 win. So far 1 of the most impressive prospects I’ve seen this summer, has an all-around game that translates to multiple systems. High motor & great teammate, top 20 prospect

Eric Bossi - 

FIVE-STAR CHRIS LIVINGSTON PLAYS LIKE A GROWN MAN

Way back in the spring of 2018 I was wandering around Lakepoint looking for a game to watch. I settled on a 16U game where an athletic wing was going off. When I checked his stats at halftime, I wasn’t surprised to find out that he had 20, but I was surprised to find out that Chris Livingston was only an 8th grader.

Now a junior, Livingston is back with a very talented and fun to watch We All Can Go team and one the top 10 players in the class of 2022 and he showed exactly why he’s a dude.

This reference is going to take some people back in time and I hate to date myself, but back in the late 90’s I watched DeShawn Stevenson play for the first time, and I can’t help but see some of him in Livingston’s game.

Strong, tough and a real threat to catch deep and bomb a jumper, Livingston doesn’t have any fluff in his game. He is going to attack the rim aggressively, bounce through contact and be as explosive as he needs to be. He’s workmanlike and showtime all at once.

The Akron product scored his most recent offers from Georgetown and Memphis during the winter and can play anywhere in the country.

Nothing but tea leaf reading going on here, but I’ll be really surprised if Livingston goes to college. He’s been 1 of the highest rated kids in his class for years. He could have gone anywhere, whenever he wanted to. But, he has chosen to stay at Buchtel, which is a pretty bad academic school. There may be a perfectly good reason why, but it doesn’t strike me as the choice of a kid planning to go the college route. 
Now, watch him announce that he’s playing his senior year at Andover.

Samad Hines - 

2022 F Chris Livingston showed up tonight as well in Kansas City despite the 74-72 loss.  30 points (12-17 FG 2-5 from 3) and 2 blocks. Made some big plays down the stretch, scores in a variety of ways, and has the elite size at 6-foot-7+.  Impressive performance

Eric Bossi on last night's games - 

During the first half and through the early part of the second half, it was Ausar Thompson who was the star of the show. A truly freaky athlete, Thompson frustrated Livingston when matched up with him as a defender. 

Livingston is currently ranked No. 6 by 247Sports and the 6-foot-6 wing showed why North Carolina offered earlier this week.  It took him some time to get going, but once the beastly scorer got going, he was impossible to stop as he scored 19 of his game high 30 in the second half.  He bombed from deep, bounced through contact at the rim and played some serious grown man basketball.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Eric Bossi on last night's games - 

During the first half and through the early part of the second half, it was Ausar Thompson who was the star of the show. A truly freaky athlete, Thompson frustrated Livingston when matched up with him as a defender. 

Livingston is currently ranked No. 6 by 247Sports and the 6-foot-6 wing showed why North Carolina offered earlier this week.  It took him some time to get going, but once the beastly scorer got going, he was impossible to stop as he scored 19 of his game high 30 in the second half.  He bombed from deep, bounced through contact at the rim and played some serious grown man basketball.

Wonder if Coach Ya has any connections to Ausar Thompson?

https://247sports.com/Player/Ausar-Thompson-46094264/