Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

Just now, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Can’t give up 46 in the first half. We played well in the second half. This team isn’t good enough offensively to reliably erase 10 point leads. 

Does the staff go as far as not allowing them in the pretty new locker room until they show they can play a full 40 minutes in their own building? 

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Does the staff go as far as not allowing them in the pretty new locker room until they show they can play a full 40 minutes in their own building? 

This isn't the staff's fault 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I can't believe some of you predicted IU to win this home game.  Have you never seen Archie Miller basketball??

Yes, I have, and when the guys decide to play Archie Miller Basketball they do pretty darn well.  

Unfortunately, Archie hasn't figured out how to get the team to play Archie Miller basketball for a full game.  When he figures that out they will be really good.

2 minutes ago, jmsgws said:

Yes, I have, and when the guys decide to play Archie Miller Basketball they do pretty darn well.  

Unfortunately, Archie hasn't figured out how to get the team to play Archie Miller basketball for a full game.  When he figures that out they will be really good.

Perhaps he should stop playing the guys that refuse to play it thenPerhaps he should stop playing the guys that refuse to play it then

Need a couple snipers on next year’s team. I don’t care if they don’t have 5 stars next to their name. The ones who don’t are usually the ones who play with heart and have something to prove anyways. Jordan Bohannon was ranked as the #312 player in the country coming out of high school and look what he did to IU tonight. Dude can shoot. It’s crazy how it always ends up being those guys who end up lighting it up against us. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Hey man, if you have a point to make, make it. Stop baiting people into lashing out at you and wondering why they do. 

There's many ways to have a conversation.  Maybe mine isn't the most professional, but I guarantee the other side isn't either.  But I catch all the brunt.  Let's go both ways here.