Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mookied39

MSU....Heat on Izzo?

44 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Cant wait to here him explain todays revelations lol. No wonder he has been out recruiting us

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I think this is the first time I can say he will consider stepping away after the season. The heat is on with the sexual assault cases and now this. 

Nothing is going to happen to him. Quit getting your hopes up. Win baby win and it all goes away.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That only works for so long. He may survive but he looks like a big a hole over the sexual abuse stuff and now he looks like a cheater. Msu will probably have to get rid of him to save face. Also fbi thing is just beginning i am confident he has been dirty for a long time and more stuff will pile on

That only works for so long. He may survive but he looks like a big a hole over the sexual abuse stuff and now he looks like a cheater. Msu will probably have to get rid of him to save face. Also fbi thing is just beginning i am confident he has been dirty for a long time and more stuff will pile on

He's be gone already if they wanted him gone. Pitino got like four strikes before he was gone. This is izzos first strike and guys like vitale this is he walks on water.

He's be gone already if they wanted him gone. Pitino got like four strikes before he was gone. This is izzos first strike and guys like vitale this is he walks on water.

These are some pretty big strikes lol. We will see. I am not sure either way

These are some pretty big strikes lol. We will see. I am not sure either way

As I've said win baby win. The North Carolina case proved to me that's all that matters to these schools. It's all about money. They are all banking that the ncaa will let this all blow over.

As I've said win baby win. The North Carolina case proved to me that's all that matters to these schools. It's all about money. They are all banking that the ncaa will let this all blow over.

. I mean, you guys asked me to win, and I gave that to you! Right? And the Alumni are all jerking off over this win, which is the only time the Alumni ever jerk off, right? It's when we win. 'Cause this ain't about education! It ain't much about winning, and it sure as hell ain't much about basketball! It's about MONEY! JUST GODDAMNED MONEY! That's what it's about, Ed. And I bought into it. I bought into it big time. I'm a big part of the problem.

2 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

He won't be fired but as Dakich said today, he might "choose" to walk away. This year has been hard on him and rightfully so.

. I mean, you guys asked me to win, and I gave that to you! Right? And the Alumni are all jerking off over this win, which is the only time the Alumni ever jerk off, right? It's when we win. 'Cause this ain't about education! It ain't much about winning, and it sure as hell ain't much about basketball! It's about MONEY! JUST GODDAMNED MONEY! That's what it's about, Ed. And I bought into it. I bought into it big time. I'm a big part of the problem.

Blue chips. Maybe some of these kids and coaches should have watched it. It is crazy how almost every coach who starred in it has had a scandal except coach k so far

In some ways it might be best in the short term if Izzo doesn't go.  With these revelations and an ongoing FBI (and NCAA -LOL) investigation, other teams can really use that against him on the recruiting trail...

7 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

In some ways it might be best in the short term if Izzo doesn't go.  With these revelations and an ongoing FBI (and NCAA -LOL) investigation, other teams can really use that against him on the recruiting trail...

Well no worries because he is not going. Sure maybe the  5 stars wont go to Michigan State but they will just find another school with a fat wallet. I guess at least we will not have to play against guys like TJD though if that happens.

34 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He won't be fired but as Dakich said today, he might "choose" to walk away. This year has been hard on him and rightfully so.

That would be my guess right now. Bet that Cavs offer from a few yrs back looks a lot better right now. 

I get that Izzo is a big deal, but again, this is TWO major issues at the same time and both have legal ramifications. I'm not getting too excited yet, but like the direction this is going. 

Just now, Hardwood83 said:

That would be my guess right now. Bet that Cavs offer from a few yrs back looks a lot better right now. 

I get that Izzo is a big deal, but again, this is TWO major issues at the same time and both have legal ramifications. I'm not getting too excited yet, but like the direction this is going. 

I agree. If he doesn't choose to leave maybe we can use this against him to get TJD & Brooks.

I agree. If he doesn't choose to leave maybe we can use this against him to get TJD & Brooks.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling with TJD now a five star you'll have to pay to get him. I hope I'm wrong but iu could be in big trouble in this recruitment.

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

I could be wrong but I get the feeling with TJD now a five star you'll have to pay to get him. I hope I'm wrong but iu could be in big trouble in this recruitment.

No, I don't think that at all. His dad played in the NBA and stepdad played in the NFL. They do just fine like most people attending Center Grove.