Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

reconmkd

Who's declaring/transferring around NCAA 2017?

There are going to be some really good teams next year. Lots of borderline kids returning.

Arizona, MSU, Duke, Louisville seem to stand out to me. UK may be incredible but seriously young.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Did Louisville get everyone back? Thought Mitchell stayed in the draft? Mahmoud is returning though isn't he?

Edit: checked and they lost Johnson and Mitchell. They should be good but maybe not on the same tier as the others. I think MSU or Duke win it next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Swanigan's down to his final 35 minutes. Crazy there's been no announcement yet. 

Something I saw earlier today about a recruit, said they have until 11:59:59. 5 is what I've heard elsewhere

2 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Something I saw earlier today about a recruit, said they have until 11:59:59. 5 is what I've heard elsewhere

Hmmm. I thought deadline was 5 p.m. Eastern. I could be wrong, though. 

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow, if true. That would be a kid that wants to win the big one. Crazy respect if this turns out to be true.

It'll be great for Purdue, but he'll be making a bad decision coming back. His draft stock can't really improve and he's only getting older 

It'll be great for Purdue, but he'll be making a bad decision coming back. His draft stock can't really improve and he's only getting older 

Not necessarily. Weak draft next year. Not saying he is going to jump into the top 5 but sounded like he was a guy that was going to go in the 20's.

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Not necessarily. Weak draft next year. Not saying he is going to jump into the top 5 but sounded like he was a guy that was going to go in the 20's.

There will be guys with better athleticism that we haven't heard of jumping him. It happens nearly every year

Weak draft next year talk is like "these kids these days" talk.

A new year and season will bring about stars and players will emerge.

Weak drafts do happen but usually it's unforeseen and judged retrospectively.

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yup. Opportunities for guys able to make bigger jumps than Swanigan out there. I don't ever see him going higher than about mid 20s and I personally wouldn't draft him first round. That's nothing against him. He's like Frank Kaminsky, a great college player that doesn't translate well to the pros.

Swanigan is a 1st rounder. He's making a bad decision if he doesn't grab the money.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Miles Bridges? Absolutely shocking. I have mad respect for these type decisions. Bridges might be the most shocking one I can remember. He was guaranteed lottery.

Yup. Opportunities for guys able to make bigger jumps than Swanigan out there. I don't ever see him going higher than about mid 20s and I personally wouldn't draft him first round. That's nothing against him. He's like Frank Kaminsky, a great college player that doesn't translate well to the pros.

He had a player of the year type season this year. Going to be hard to improve upon that.

Next years draft has nowhere the talent of this draft. Not even close from a projectable view point. While there will be players that surprise, they aren't the norm. I don't think either way he went would have been a bad decision based on where people are projecting. He decided to stay in the draft. Good for him and his handler.