Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

GOOD GRIEF. GIVE IT A CHANCE GUYS!! yes we should have won but could you wait until the season is at least half of the way over before you start passing judgment like this. Some positive words go a long way right now.

GOOD GRIEF. GIVE IT A CHANCE GUYS!! yes we should have won but could you wait until the season is at least half of the way over before you start passing judgment like this. Some positive words go a long way right now.

I'm positive Crean needs to go.  How's that?

[quote name="Whoozhers" post="213341" timestamp="1448324809"]That was the worst drawn up play equal to the Colts punt debacle.
I tell you folks.... The tenor of the game was set when JBJ got the ball stolen from behind in the first half. NO other team allows that to happen. It's 2014/2015 all over again. I wouldn't chant Crean sucks at his son/daughter's high school game. But, I sure as hell will say it here.... CREAN SUCKS!
Stop the BS at IU and Go get BS.... Brad Stevens!![/

That's the dream...... And why I delusionally my keep my avatar as BS. BUT...... It's not happening anytime soon. He is in the middle of building a legitimate contender for the Boston Celtics and he looks like he's having a lot of fun.

Our McDonald's all american got embarrassed by the big guy - they all did. Crean can't move their feet for them. Have you ever played the game?

yes, many years. It would be mildly acceptable if it was a one year thing, but after 8 years of painfully bad to mediocre defense, it falls on coaching and nothing else.

Tired of so called IU fans blaming the coach for everything. Been a long time Hoosier fan but some of this crap that is posted is ridiculous. It's always "The sky is falling" after a loss. They got beat plain and simple.

The coach? How about the play of JBJ? You can't pin not playing defense on the coach. They were outplayed.

Crean's average defense ranks around 95th for his career, not good. He's only had a handful in the top 50. In almost 20 years. That's not on him?

Dreamers. Get over it. One game and it's panic time? Did anyone else notice the wake player was left handed but yet whoever was guarding him gave him the left? Is that coaching? No...most players recognize that and force them to their weak hand. Why can't the players be accountable too? It's all on crean though with you haters.

Tired of so called IU fans blaming the coach for everything. Been a long time Hoosier fan but some of this crap that is posted is ridiculous. It's always "The sky is falling" after a loss. They got beat plain and simple.

i am trying to find the words here. Do you critique basketball or just a casual fan? Trying to figure out how this was an acceptable loss to you. Honestly, I am trying to be genuine and sensitive.

After the "they got beat plain and simple" is why? Were they better? What did we do wrong? Etc. etc.

If we just had an off night or played well and lost then your response would make sense to me but we lacked game plan, grit, hustle, rebounding, coaching. These are all legitimate concerns that have echoed back for 7 seasons coming up again.

Dreamers. Get over it. One game and it's panic time? Did anyone else notice the wake player was left handed but yet whoever was guarding him gave him the left? Is that coaching? No...most players recognize that and force them to their weak hand. Why can't the players be accountable too? It's all on crean though with you haters.

on players and coach. But it can only be blamed on players so long.

Why do you think they got beat? Do you think it will happen again? Why do you think we were beat again? What changes would you make to fix it? What changes do you think the coaching staff will make to fix it? What makes you think that?

Honest questions: what recruits would we lose if crean were to be fired? Can they be released from their LOI if the coach is no longer there?