Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Most of us don't understand what this Crean thing is about.
But one things for certain we're gonna shout!
So put it in the bank my friends shortly Tommy's gonna be out!!!!

* just for you Tom White. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Poetic rhythm escapes you, my friend

So far Fisch has said, he thinks the NIT is great if the players still want to play, sees validity in the excuse for where the first game is played, can't host a game without the student section, lack of leadership and maturity the reason for decline since Hawaii, Wisconsin is our kryptonite, struggle to play against teams that play with a different style, Georgia St is gonna be tuff can beat anyone on their home court with 61 pts allowed,

Dakich: the team that wants to be there (NIT) is the team that usually wins the game, can tell who wants it within 10 min of the game.

Chris Webber just said in an interview that he would choose Westbrook as the NBA MVP. When asked why Westbrook over Harden, his first point was, "Well, a main reason is that he is doing it with Billy Donovan as his coach. Uh... you know.. Coach Donovan has only been in the league for two years." Listening live, it sounded like a major shot at Donovan. I thought this was interesting considering that many have talked about Thunder fans not liking Donovan. I am a Tony Bennett guy and am skeptical that Donovan is a real option, but I thought it was jnteresting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

So far Fisch has said, he thinks the NIT is great if the players still want to play, sees validity in the excuse for where the first game is played, can't host a game without the student section, lack of leadership and maturity the reason for decline since Hawaii, Wisconsin is our kryptonite, struggle to play against teams that play with a different style, Georgia St is gonna be tuff can beat anyone on their home court with 61 pts allowed,

Dakich: the team that wants to be there (NIT) is the team that usually wins the game, can tell who wants it within 10 min of the game.

The scripted answers.

7 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Hope you guys haven't got the Fire Fred Glass train rolling to fast. It's gonna hurt when you try to jump of later emoji23.png

I've reserved my seat but I haven't claimed it yet. It depends on what he does these next few weeks. 

Hope you guys haven't got the Fire Fred Glass train rolling to fast. It's gonna hurt when you try to jump of later

Hahaha I admit I was on board last night after defending him this entire team. I had a weak moment and am not happy with myself.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app