Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Maybe your stance of "if you don't like someones opinion, don't read it and move on" is not working too well for you seeing as how you completely missed my point. If you take a look at my last couple posts in the last two pages, you will see that I said Crean is a good fit for a school like Mizzou that has lower expectations of their basketball program than Indiana does. I am very much in the camp of wanting Crean out. Also don't call other people stupid when you have two misused words in your opening sentence. 

I was kinda defending ya dude lol. I wasnt even part of it was annoyed you got attacked for no reason only reason I said anything.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I was kinda defending ya dude lol. I wasnt even part of it was annoyed you got attacked for no reason only reason I said anything.

Well you led off with "If your too stupid to get this so" so I didn't exactly get a "defending you" vibe from the post lol. But let's let it go. I'm far more interested in this flight now!

This is why I think it's Crean. Our bird left at 2pm. Same plane leaves at 7:30. Not too many people take a private jet from Bloomington for 5 hrs. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That plane took off from Indianapolis before going to Bloomington earlier today before it left for Missouri. Could be Crean's agent?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

25 minutes ago, Hurryin'Hoosier317 said:

Crean being called a "True Winner" is laughable. Seriously. We haven't had consistent play by ANY of his teams since he came here. Is he a good coach? Maybe. But you can't call him a "True Winner". IMO the only thing he is "Truly" good at is clapping and drinking Diet Coke. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crean is a very "meh" coach. He's not good but he's not bad either. His results are underwhelming at a school like IU but at a school like Missouri he would be seen as a good coach. When it comes to actual in-game coaching, adjustments, etc. I just don't think he's very good, and that's the kind of coach we need here. 

Relax man. No personal attacks. Consider this your warning.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gotcha. Never called anyone anything. Said if your too stupid to realize IU and Mizzou are different than idk. There is a reason we have even a little shot at Billy D and Mizzou is going through recycled coaches. Js.