Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 hours ago, Demo said:

Trae Young with 25pts and 10 assists. NW has nothing for him. Incredible player. The Steph Curry comps are completely legit.

Best freshman in college basketball this year and that says something because it's a pretty good class. What he is doing is incredible! 

Kansas coach Bill Self told ESPN that Silvio De Sousa has completed the coursework that will enable him to graduate and report to KU. Eligible to practice immediately and will report to Kansas on the 26th. Still needs to get through NCAA amateurism process.
Jeff Goodman
Would be huge for Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Kansas coach Bill Self told ESPN that Silvio De Sousa has completed the coursework that will enable him to graduate and report to KU. Eligible to practice immediately and will report to Kansas on the 26th. Still needs to get through NCAA amateurism process.
Jeff Goodman
Would be huge for Kansas

Cheating SOBs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Why the heck is the UCLA-UK game in New Orleans? Does UK put a spell on these teams when they schedule games so they agree to play in Rupp and then somewhere else? Look at UK's schedule this year, it's a joke. Nine home nonconference games and three neutral sites. Their first road game isn't until January 3rd! They've mastered the art of home-and-not home scheduling.

He'd be our 1st or 2nd best guy on our team easily. I'd love to have him if he bought in.

We wouldn’t be any better if he was. He is just not that good yet. He would start for sure, but I don’t see us being any better. He doesn’t play defense. His ball handling is weak at best. He is a better spot up shooter. Can’t create consistently for himself when I have seen him. Come to think of it he would fit in well on our team of role players. Can’t believe he is a 50% free throw shooter. Now I would take their PG.

Just took a gander at mock drafts.

Duke has its starting 5 projected in first round.

UK has 3 slotted in first.

MSU has 2.

Arizona has 2 and another in 2nd

Kansas has 1 in first and 3 in 2nd.

Villanova with 1 in first and 1 in 2nd.

Lots of highly touted freshman will return to CBB.

We wouldn’t be any better if he was. He is just not that good yet. He would start for sure, but I don’t see us being any better. He doesn’t play defense. His ball handling is weak at best. He is a better spot up shooter. Can’t create consistently for himself when I have seen him. Come to think of it he would fit in well on our team of role players. Can’t believe he is a 50% free throw shooter. Now I would take their PG.

But he's from Indiana!

Am I the only one not overly impressed by Wilkes? He has looked a step slow in the three games I have seen him play.

He definitely played better earlier in the year but lately hasn’t played nearly as good

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Why the heck is the UCLA-UK game in New Orleans? Does UK put a spell on these teams when they schedule games so they agree to play in Rupp and then somewhere else? Look at UK's schedule this year, it's a joke. Nine home nonconference games and three neutral sites. Their first road game isn't until January 3rd! They've mastered the art of home-and-not home scheduling.

Its part of the CBS 'We need a classic' Classic. IU was initially sought out to be in this series along with pUKe, UCLA, and UNoClasses.

8 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Its part of the CBS 'We need a classic' Classic. IU was initially sought out to be in this series along with pUKe, UCLA, and UNoClasses.

That much I knew...what I didn't realize was that it's been at a neutral location each year, which makes sense given Calipari's preference for neutral site games.

That graphic should have UK instead of TCU...their schedule is no different.