Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Not exactly men’s basketball related, but I live here near Fort Wayne and I did not know the women’s tournament was going to have the sweet 16 and elite 8 at the Coliseum. Tickets are cheap for all sessions. Have to see where Indiana lines up. Would love to have a chance to see them play close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Iowa up 6 at the half

Posed the question in detail in the bracketology thread, but watching MSU down 8 at home to Iowa.

How is MSU a projected 5-seed and IU is projected an 11-seed play-in game?

-Same 18-9 record. 
-If Sparty loses to Iowa, they will have lost 5 of their last 7. (and with @Maryland, @PSU and OSU left, might lose 8 of 10 to close)
-5 of their B1G wins have come against NW, Minny and NEB.
-Only good out of conference win is Seton Hall

Why are they considered so much higher a seed than an IU?

I don’t see the difference between us and them being as big as a 5-seed and an 11-seed. 

Mason is giving Dayton a tussle in Fairfax. GMU is up by 2, but it's early in the second half. 
Dayton is clearly the better team, so I expect the Flyers to eventually pull this one out, but you never know... 

It’s on stadium Facebook page if you want to watch the rest

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app