Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

9 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Wow the Dookies are down 20+ at NC State

Be a real shame if they never won a game again, they found mold in Cameron Indoor, it was found the structural integrity of all other buildings on campus wasn’t up to code, and Duke University ceased to exist but idk. 

Devastating loss for Duke's 1-seed chances. Now they'll have to settle for the 2-seed in the East and a potential Elite Eight game in Madison Square Garden vs. a 1-seed San Diego State team that traveled 3,000 miles.
Mark Titus

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Devastating loss for Duke's 1-seed chances. Now they'll have to settle for the 2-seed in the East and a potential Elite Eight game in Madison Square Garden vs. a 1-seed San Diego State team that traveled 3,000 miles.
Mark Titus

With Dookie's AD as the committee chair, you know they're not taking a flight longer than 2 hours.

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

He had been mentioned as a candidate at IU one of those times we had an opening. Maybe when we hired Sampson? I think, however, that was because he had a history with Greenspan -- who I believe hired him at Illinois State. 

Glad that didn't happen. 

For one (despite the success of Teri Moren), I don't want a Purdue guy coaching IU. For two, Stallings never impressed me that much anyway. 

It's getting close to that time so I have to post the big ten tournament predictor website. Only 5 BIG games left. Here's to hoping IU wins out and gets a double bye! at least it is still possible at this point. 

http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Iowa all over Ohio St early. 24-8 with 10:30 to go in first half

Not sure i’ve seen a better 10 mins of offensive basketball this season. Been a pleasure to watch.

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Yep. Creighton has had some good offensive outings as well

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, great call. And somebody needs to tell Anthony Leal to study Mitchell Ballock every night. Love that kid’s game.

6 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

It's getting close to that time so I have to post the big ten tournament predictor website. Only 5 BIG games left. Here's to hoping IU wins out and gets a double bye! at least it is still possible at this point. 

http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb

This is a really great tool, thanks so much for sharing. The tie-breakers really don’t help us in many cases. I have us as the 8-10 seed, with the most likely scenario that we land in the 10 seed against Michigan. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Sparty up 3 at Nebraska at half. Izzo started Hoiberg’s son to start the game. He is a walk-on. Pretty cool moment.

Just got in at the end of a blowout and hit a jumper.