Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Wisconsin at IU Game Thread 03/07 12 PM ESPN

I will be in attendance with some awesome seats thanks to the bro-in-law. Stoked to see the Hoosiers in person again but not so happy to see them against Wiscy. The last time I watched IU host Wiscy on senior night was the 2012-2013 season. We all know how that one went..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

win and in. if we lose, the silver lining is a first round match up with nebraska, who hasn't won a game in forever. lose that one and we don't really deserve to be in. let's take care of business today

Yeah, quite a few people saying Indiana needs 1 more win. BTBanners and USPS don’t think so. I think we better get 1 more win.

Lose AT home to Wisconsin AND neutral to Nebraska, do we even deserve it?

It’s winning time!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Has he been listed as gtd in the other ones? Curious if it got worse and he may not play or if this is nothing

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I can’t recall what they said last time as a status. When describing it and when it happened it was just he was going to play against Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I will be in attendance with some awesome seats thanks to the bro-in-law. Stoked to see the Hoosiers in person again but not so happy to see them against Wiscy. The last time I watched IU host Wiscy on senior night was the 2012-2013 season. We all know how that one went..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They beat us in the B1G tournament in Chicago that year, too. My son and I went that year. Big time downer.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Wisconsin beats us a lot. Their style of play is a terrible matchup for us, but as long as we play D, don’t overhelp, hard hedge, Green gets hot from deep, TJD gets another double-double, Brunk and Davis come alive, Race breaks out, Armaan has a good game again, Hunter gets clutch, Archie chews the right gum, the fans get into it, Wisconsin is cold from 3.....