Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Wisconsin at Indiana Game Thread - ESPN - 9:00pm

14 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Let’s hope for the same effort the last two games with a different result.   

Is tonight the night we hit some 3's? Who on Wisconsin is going to have an unbelievable game since someone always does against IU? I'm guessing from what I have been told more Race, less Justin. All just thoughts I have this morning

If Wisconsin has anyone drill four or five consecutive falling away three-pointers late in the second half with two Indiana defenders in his face, then I say Archie comes up with a game plan to take him out at the knees before he hits three more in the next two possessions.

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Is tonight the night we hit some 3's? Who on Wisconsin is going to have an unbelievable game since someone always does against IU? I'm guessing from what I have been told more Race, less Justin. All just thoughts I have this morning

We’ve heard multiple times from Archie about lineup changes. We’ll see if that happens

We’ve heard multiple times from Archie about lineup changes. We’ll see if that happens

Phin, Al, Romeo, Morgan, and Davis. I’d be happy with more Thompson and less Smith and less Green at point. Green will need to stay on Trice and away from Davidson. He’ll be flopping around the Hall tonight when anyone gets within a few feet of him. Bozo will be eating that up the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is extremely off topic, but with the way we've struggled shooting the ball all year we've never given Vijay any looks out there. Never even heard his name mentioned. I know he's a walk-on but he was actually offered a scholly here by FCTC and originally committed to USF before changing his mind and going to St. Francis. As injury depleted as we've been this year combined with the poor shooting and overall poor guard play, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a shot (no pun intended).