Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs #17 MSU Game Thread (Oct. 1 - 8:00PM - BTN)

3 minutes ago, RBB89 said:

Despite the construction, the one in Assembly Hall is open too. I prefer TIS.

TIS and the one a block down on Kirkwood were usually my go to spots.  I took half a suitcase of shirts, hats, and accessories from TIS to give away during my study abroad trip. 

Mt. Rainier....  Love that place!  Did you attempt to hike to the summit or just the trails on Rainier?  HoosierAloha might be making a move to that area in the near future.

Haven't read much on Camion, believe the reports on Feeney is progress, and not sure about Camiel.  Hopefully, all three are back, the run game gets going, and Patrick makes a massive impact in the upset.

Mt. Rainier....  Love that place!  Did you attempt to hike to the summit or just the trails on Rainier?  HoosierAloha might be making a move to that area in the near future.

Haven't read much on Camion, believe the reports on Feeney is progress, and not sure about Camiel.  Hopefully, all three are back, the run game gets going, and Patrick makes a massive impact in the upset.

I did trails and stayed at camps Tuesday and Wednesday I was in the Hoh rainforest as well did a 24 mile hike there. ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1475341238.77