Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Pretty good week for the Colts in terms of draft pick movement. Jags, and Carolina both won, so we moved ahead of them in draft order, Rams won too, so they are only one loss worse than us. Be cool if Arizona won tomorrow, move us up to the 6th pick. 

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Colts 1st half 30

IUBB 1st half 29

Isn't there a thread for IU basketball!?!?!

Lol.  It's only 30 points...so far.  They might put up 100 this game

Isn't there a thread for IU basketball!?!?!
Lol.  It's only 30 points...so far.  They might put up 100 this game
I mean that's great??? Really would rather have a better draft position than a meaningless week 15 win personally

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

I mean that's great??? Really would rather have a better draft position than a meaningless week 15 win personally

I don't really care past pick 1.  Plus I'm not sure I trust the Colts to get the pick right.  This win is fun!

I don't really care past pick 1.  Plus I'm not sure I trust the Colts to get the pick right.  This win is fun!
If it's still Ballard you're probably right. He'll trade back into the 20's for a couple of his beloved 4th rd picks.

5 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Plus I'd rather be optimistic in the off-season because we looked good at the end of the year rather than be apathetic because we lost a lot to end 

44 minutes ago, Josh said:

Why wouldn't you care past pick 1? I'm not convinced we should pick a Q.