Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Brass Cannon said:

I don’t think Texas is gonna make the CFP to be honest.  Arch just doesn’t make good enough decisions 

I think they wouldn't have IF Ohio State hadn't **** the bed in the fourth quarter.  If they even have three losses being "from the SEC", they'll get in.

Posted
Just now, RaceToTheTop said:

I think they wouldn't have IF Ohio State hadn't **** the bed in the fourth quarter.  If they even have three losses being "from the SEC", they'll get in.

Depends on the other sec teams with 3 losses I think 

Posted

My new top 25

# 0.25 winner of Georgia-Bama

# 0.5 loser of Georiga-Bama

#1 Oklahoma - they just beat #1

#2 Texas

#3 Florida - their offense is comparable to 2019 LSU

#4 Ole Miss

# 5 Mizzou

# 6 Mississippi State

# 7 Don't wanna commit to this bit anymore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...