Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

QBs a combined 17-30 for 103 yards. Seems like a lot of high level play

We're having the closest thing to a hurricane this year in the Northeast this weekend. A kicker making a 45 yard FG cleanly was an accomplishment.

image.png

Posted
4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I just never walk away impressed with Arch Manning. He’s a legit P4 quarterback for sure, but there’s no way he’s a first round pick without the last name. 

If he goes in the second round I wonder if the Colts would trade up for him....they won't have a first round pick.

Posted
16 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I get that millions of dollars is life changing. Has anyone told Malik Washingtpn that he is way better than what Maryland offers on the field?

If I had to put money on who Cig’s next portal QB will be I’d put it on him. No idea why but that just feels right to me plus he would have the benefit of multiple years.

Posted
1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Kinda liked that Purdue DB knocking Carr on his a$$ when he was split out wide.

Does Carr think he's exempt from any and all contact or something? 

Anybody that thinks he’s too good for a freaking pop tart deserves to be knocked on his @$$.

Having said that, Carr scored on the very next play because Pur_ue sucks.

Posted
23 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I get that millions of dollars is life changing. Has anyone told Malik Washingtpn that he is way better than what Maryland offers on the field?

I also kinda like Browne from Pur_ue.

Not thinking he would leave for an in-state rival, but he’s quite good and he’s definitely going to leave after this year.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I also kinda like Browne from Pur_ue.

Not thinking he would leave for an in-state rival, but he’s quite good and he’s definitely going to leave after this year.

Must feel like this to transfer out of Purdoo.

IMG_0481.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...