Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 July Evaluation Period

I'm counting on losing:

Bryant-Bamba is hope

Hartman-Wilkes is my hope and Porter the dream. Then best of Tucker, Smith, Samuels

Blackmon-Scruggs, Duval, Diallo, Weatherspoon, Walker

Priller-Durham

If OG: Williams, Jackson

If transfer: best available

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I think this class turns out better for IU than it seems most think. Any "leaders" right now will change when other commits start rolling in. Dominoes fall and things shake up, always do.

I agree. It's just a matter of how many dominoes back we end up. Typical every year dilemma.

I've said this before and now again. If we get Wilkes and a talented big guy we will be fine.

Newkirk, Johnson, Wilkes, OG, DDavis.........then Cujo, JuMo.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I agree. It's just a matter of how many dominoes back we end up. Typical every year dilemma.

I've said this before and now again. If we get Wilkes and a talented big guy we will be fine.

Newkirk, Johnson, Wilkes, OG, DDavis.........then Cujo, JuMo.

I'm not optimistic that OG will be back. But I do agree Wilkes and a talented Big Man and we will be fine

I think this class turns out better for IU than it seems most think. Any "leaders" right now will change when other commits start rolling in. Dominoes fall and things shake up, always do.

I'm with you on this. My gut tells me not to be concerned. I have a feeling this class ends up being one of Crean's best with a few surprises. No inside info. Just a feeling. We are in good position with many studs. Stars seem to be aligning.

-Assembly Hall Renovation will knock some socks off

-We seem to have a great culture right now

-We return arguably a top 10 team that can win its 3rd B1G title in 5 years and compete for a final four

-High expectations usually = great AH atmospheres

-Big games to showcase ourselves to recruits

I think we end up with Scruggs, Wilkes, and some surprise that will blow us away.