Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Troy Williams Decision

5 hours ago, dalton26 said:

I don't think his combine performance mattered either. If a team drafts him I think it will be based on potential and the combine had no effect on his potential.

i think if he would have had a monster combine (completely unexpected), then it might have helped get him drafted, but by having a poor combine, I don't think it changed anything to the negative.

i think if he would have had a monster combine (completely unexpected), then it might have helped get him drafted, but by having a poor combine, I don't think it changed anything to the negative.

He would be a sure 2nd rounder if he had a decent combine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Why?

So the team could get more players with that selfish attitude?

Not sure really. I have no other conclusion than this. I can't accept that our coaches would literally just let someone do their own thing and not be running drills with the team.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Man, are you related to Troy or something? You just compared him to Durant and Curry.. If Troy winds up in the D League you can barely call that making money playing basketball. I think the guys with careers on here would rather stick with the ones they have than make $13k a year playing in empty arenas. 

No I'm not related. Just tired of bleacher bums acting like they know what's best for the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just watched highlights of Dwight Howard’s 38 pt, 25 rebound, 9 assist first game in Taiwan.

In the highlight video attached, at the 36 second mark is the man, the myth, the legend, looking old and flabby, that is our very own…Trrrroy…WILLIAMS!!

https://www.aol.com/sports/dwight-howard-unreal-taiwanese-basketball-184709848.html

39 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I just watched highlights of Dwight Howard’s 38 pt, 25 rebound, 9 assist first game in Taiwan.

In the highlight video attached, at the 36 second mark is the man, the myth, the legend, looking old and flabby, that is our very own…Trrrroy…WILLIAMS!!

https://www.aol.com/sports/dwight-howard-unreal-taiwanese-basketball-184709848.html

He's doing alright, I guess.Troy Williams to stay with Taoyuan Leopards for next basketball season -  Focus Taiwan

Just now, HoosierHoopster said:

Lol old abd flabby with 50 points and 17 boards, Stu, new glasses?

Take a look at the video—he’s eating lots of Taiwan Big Macs—his tattoos are getting kinda stretchy      :)

5 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Lol old abd flabby with 50 points and 17 boards, Stu, new glasses?

Averaged 26 and 10 last season.

Here's a funny accomplishment: Known for his jaw-dropping attacks on the rim, the 2.01-meter-tall American forward was named the T1 LEAGUE's import player of the month in April and May.