Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2016 (F) Freddie McSwain Jr. to IU

Offered today, looks like his dad played at Southern Illinois in the 80's-90's:

Dave Reynolds 
‎@DaveReynolds2

Freddie McSwain gets an offer from Indiana.

Hinesville, GA (Neosho County Community College, KS)

Height: 6'6  |  Weight: 220

Rivals

JUCO Stats (Freshman Year)

Hudl

Twitter: @Mcswain_swain

I too guess this is a Troy contingency plan. With 4 freshman coming in I have no problem with a grad transfer or JUCO. His stats aren't overly impressive, but I didn't think Z's were either coming out of IL St. Highlight packages don't show this kind of thing, but I wonder what kind of defender he is. He looks the part of a good one, and like I said earlier, that's a great name.

Sent from my LG-D850 using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Averaged 14 minutes a game

Not sure about that average...go check out the game log. He was recorded as playing 1 minute in a bunch of games. I didn't do the math to see if it was still right.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I see that. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe inaccurate.

I mean 10.4 and 7.7 would be a ridiculous average for 14 minutes a game. The Neosho CC basketball page shows the same stats, so I'm not sure what exactly he averages.

18 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Need to approve that 3 point and Free throw shooting. 60% and 27% won't cut in our offense.

Not sure we need another 3 point shooter but his FT% definitely needs work.  The one thing that pure stats don't tell us is how good of a defender a player is.  I thought 222 rebounds for 415 minutes of action wasn't a bad number.  And roughly 35% of his rebounds were on the offensive glass.