Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

NCAA Tournament Final 4 Thread

On 3/28/2016 at 0:52 PM, Alford Bailey said:

Love to see UNC win it then over the summer it comes out that the cheating was worse than everyone thought. Want to see the NCAA squirm and lose the last little bit of credibility that corrupt organization was holding on to.

I would rather them not win it and then all of the rest, if possible.

1 minute ago, Alford Bailey said:

NCAA is between a rock and a hard spot and I love it. Gonna be a lot of talk about the 2 corrupt programs in the FF.

Eamonn wrote a nice article about the NCAA's conundrum.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15100276/syracuse-jim-boeheim-north-carolina-roy-williams-cannot-escape-cloud-hovers-them

I like Ol Roy saying it needs to be about the kids and these teams. That it shouldn't be about the past. Huh? Just drop the past because your program cheated to win? Yeah, that sounds like a doggone good idea. I think every time UNC and Syracuse are talked about in Houston it should include how much they lack the student in student-athlete.

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

That link is amazing with cloud-to-butt. "Syracuse Jim Boeheim North Carolina Roy Williams cannot escape butt hovers them."

It's like a telegraph distress message.

Syracuse Jim Boeheim. Stop. North Carolina Roy Williams. Stop. Cannot escape. Stop. Butt hovers them. Stop.

I sure wish I could make that vertical without doublespacing making it look stupid.

Game. Holy crap Nova is steamrolling everyone.

The woman in our office who just picked her alma matter and then random teams is feeling pretty smug about her Villanova pick right now. They look like a championship team.

Of course, she surely isn't watching. But when I tell her on Monday...