Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

32 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

How angry would DG be if signed with Vandy and then Shittu changed his mind. I don't think you can make this decision based on a maybe. 

My thoughts exactly, but at this point things are getting crazy lol. Nothing would surprise me. These Vandy guys are ruining this recruitment someone needs to just tell them to shut up and act like they deserve a 5 star.

My thoughts exactly, but at this point things are getting crazy lol. Nothing would surprise me. These Vandy guys are ruining this recruitment someone needs to just tell them to shut up and act like they deserve a 5 star.

I am only following our side. What are the Vandy guys doing to ruin the recruitment?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Maybe that's actually working in our favor.

Hopefully his dad saying he is focused on just one school at this point goes along with the Shittu info being put out there, but in a way that says “we’ve had our school in mind for a while now, and this new info about another kid hasn’t changed that.”