Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 April Evaluation Period

http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1647092-shoe-companies-finalize-spring-dates

NIKE
April 15-17: EYBL (Brooklyn)
April 22-24: EYBL (Indianapolis)
May 13-15: EYBL (Hampton, Va.)
May 27-30: EYBL (Atlanta)
July 6-10: Nike Peach Jam (North Augusta, S.C.)
**Nike hasn't released dates for their NIKE Basketball Academy

UNDER ARMOUR
April 15-17: UAA I (New York City)
April 22-24: UAA II (Indianapolis)
May 28-29: UAA III (Los Angeles)
June (date not specified): Steph Curry Camp (Oakland)
July 6-9: UA All-American Camp (Charlotte)
July 13-16: UA Finals (Atlanta)

6 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

‏Plays with Michael Porter on Mokan Elite.

@PatLawless_: Class of 2017 point guard Trae Young will have in home visits with Kansas and Indiana at some point next week.

Kid has a lot of hype. Obviously, IU has the ties with the program there.

19 minutes ago, MadAboutIndiana said:

Is IU realistic with Porter? Or are he and Young going to Kansas?

Imagine a class with Porter and Wilkes...

I don't know. I haven't heard anyone really talk about Porter with relation to IU. He has some ties to the state and kids in the class but I suppose an in-home is good news.

35 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

PSA Cardinals ('17 C Mohamed Bamba, '19 PG Cole Anthony) vs California Supreme on ESPNU @ 2 pm ET.

- Another kid getting some attention on PSA Cardinals and same HS as Bamba is '17 SG Brandon Randolph.

Adam Finkelstein @AdamFinkelstein

Cal, Izzo, Self, Williams all lined up and waiting for @PSACardinals v @CalSupremeBball live on @ESPNU at 2pm.

@AdamFinkelstein

Turgeon, Crean, Beilein, Bennett, Ollie, Pikiell, Larranaga & Wright now all watching as well. Live on @ESPNU

‏@DMcDonaldRivals: With no Kris Wilkes, Paul Scruggs is dominating here for the Indy Hoosiers against Team Felton. Hitting jumpers, getting to the bucket.

‏@highmajorscoop: Joey Baker of Team Felton & Keion Brooks of Indy Hoosiers are 2 Big Time 2019s. They play simple & don't waste movement. @UAassociation

The recent pickup of interest in Bamba and the in home with Trae Young are promising signs. Can't let Scruggs and Wilkes get to much attention without UA being involved though. Those should be our top 4 priorities in '17. 

Malik Williams should be right up there. I would really focus on the state of Indiana in 2017 and then select a few others as high priority. I really want to see Williams play alongside DD. DD got me stupid stoked when he was talking about working on his trail and corner threes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Malik Williams should be right up there. I would really focus on the state of Indiana in 2017 and then select a few others as high priority. I really want to see Williams play alongside DD. DD got me stupid stoked when he was talking about working on his trail and corner threes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Somehow spaced him lol, but I agree. Saw we have an in home w Michael Porter Jr as well. IMO we should find out how serious the interest is w him, Young and Bamba. I'm all for going after them, but w so many in state kids this year we can't afford to lose a step if its not worth it. Wilkes, Williams, & Scruggs should be 1A 1B 1C