Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Feathery

BIG TEN CHAMPIONS

i was at that game. Didn't even stay for the post game senior stuff because was so upset. Didn't think we would win at Michigan that year

Yep I was second row behind the basket with my student tickets. I stayed for the senior stuff, Jordan's speech was something I wasn't missing

What if I told you, a coach who no one believed in clinched two conferences titles in four years by beating top ten teams on the road?

ESPN 30 for 30 presents...

Coach Clappy

For real, if the Hoosiers win Tuesday at Iowa, Crean will have won two B1G Titles by beating the top ten Wolverines and Hawkeyes in their houses. Absolutely mind boggling if the boys pull this off.

What if I told you, a coach who no one believed in clinched two conferences titles in four years by beating top ten teams on the road?

ESPN 30 for 30 presents...

Coach Clappy

For real, if the Hoosiers win Tuesday at Iowa, Crean will have won two B1G Titles by beating the top ten Wolverines and Hawkeyes in their houses. Absolutely mind boggling if the boys pull this off.

Iowa won't be in the top 10 on Monday and it's quite possible IU will be ranked in front of them....  Also IU was ranked in front of Michigan that week IIRC.  Other than that it sounds like a great 30 for 30!

Iowa won't be in the top 10 on Monday and it's quite possible IU will be ranked in front of them.... Also IU was ranked in front of Michigan that week IIRC. Other than that it sounds like a great 30 for 30!

Haha yeah details spoil the fun! Very interesting though. It's amazing how many times Crean pulls off the impossible. No comment on the expected...