Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

2017 IUFB Recruiting

'17 4* QB from La Jolla, CA planning to visit.

‏@Rivals: QB Braxton Burmeister talks #Arizona de-commit, and new schools in the mix:  Video

‏@TomLoy247: Top250 QB Braxton Burmeister has some key visits lined up. His timeline has the latest: http://247sports.com/Player/Braxton-Burmeister-75943… 

3/22 - South Carolina

3/26 - Utah

3/29 - IU

4/2   - Washington

On 3/11/2016 at 3:10 PM, ccgeneral said:
'17 4* QB from La Jolla, CA planning to visit.

‏@Rivals: QB Braxton Burmeister talks #Arizona de-commit, and new schools in the mix 

On 3/21/2016 at 5:09 PM, ccgeneral said:

‏@TomLoy247: Top250 QB Braxton Burmeister has some key visits lined up. His timeline has the latest: http://247sports.com/Player/Braxton-Burmeister-75943… 

3/22 - South Carolina

3/26 - Utah

3/29 - IU

4/2   - Washington

4* QB Jack Coan (NY) never made it on campus last week (committed to Wisky), but this kid is supposed to visit today.

Interesting list for an east coast kid.

For who jack? He's going to wisky or committed there or whatever you call it nowadays. The kid who's in town is from west coast. Burmeister or whatever. He's from Cali.

This whole world of football "commitments" these high school kids make today are nothing more than an updated version of 'yes, I'll still love you in the morning' of 'it'll help clear my acne'.  When the kid shows up on campus ready for practice or the classroom, then I'll consider him committed. 

LB/DE Omar Beasley from Ben Davis. Not sure what the scoop is here, but he graduated last year. I think he was on campus a few weeks ago.

‏@OG_OmarB: Extremely Thankful & Honored To Receive An Offer From Indiana University  #iufb #godisreal

29 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

LB/DE Omar Beasley from Ben Davis. Not sure what the scoop is here, but he graduated last year. I think he was on campus a few weeks ago.

‏@OG_OmarB: Extremely Thankful & Honored To Receive An Offer From Indiana University  #iufb #godisreal

Looks like he went JUCO and is at Arkansas Baptist College.

On 3/1/2016 at 9:01 PM, ccgeneral said:

Another Oladipo. He was one of the visitors in the OP for the IU/PU game on 2/20/16.

‏@DemetricDWarren: #Indiana offers 2017 Stud DL Olalere Oladipo (Huntley HS, IL) @OladipoLere @VarsityPreps #iufb

Huntley, IL (Huntley)
6'4/235

Another visit coming up.

‏@OladipoLere:

4/15 Indiana 
4/16 U of I 

On 3/31/2016 at 3:07 PM, iuswingman said:

Anyone know how the Burmeister visit went?

Coach Johns might have visited yesterday..

‏@Coachjpattoniu: @IUKevinJohns attacking the 858 today in search of the next leader of the #1 Offense in the B1G. #points #IUFB