Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

Robert Johnson is every bit of awesome!

I watched ROJO play some excellent defense yesterday in the win at Notre Dame. His offense was cool, calm and collected and he has made a significant jump in IQ and leadership. If you ask me, he was the reason Indiana won yesterday. Who was your MVP?

I loved everything Rojo did, and he played the best game, but I'd have to give my MVP award to the effort that Troy gave us in the 2nd half.

True that...I just wouldn't make him MVP over ROJO...

*side note...anyone know why I cant seem to quote anyone...it just is blank without the quote box....?

Using IE? IE has quote issues for me on my work laptop. Switch browsers if that's the case. If your using Chrome/FF, then I have no answer for you except it's the Boobs fault.

Using IE? IE has quote issues for me on my work laptop. Switch browsers if that's the case. If your using Chrome/FF, then I have no answer for you except it's the Boobs fault.

I have the same issue using IE on my work laptop.  I figured it was because IE sucks, which it does.  If he's using IE that was his first mistake, but sometimes it's a necessity.

I use IE at work to except for this site I always use Chrome... I had the issue before and that was the explanation. I still like IE but the more I use Chrome the more ok I find it to be.. Eventually I'll completely make the switch lol

Yup IE at work...works fine at home and on phone

I use IE at work to except for this site I always use Chrome... I had the issue before and that was the explanation. I still like IE but the more I use Chrome the more ok I find it to be.. Eventually I'll completely make the switch lol

Hold up.  Someone likes IE, that brings the grand total to........1.