Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

The 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

I thought it was really cool that he was saying as a total compliment, in a respectful way!

Yeah he seems like a good dude. Have you seen his pressers where he says really big words to mess with the transcribers? Pretty funny stuff.

I really thought with Wells and Trimble (and the supporting cast) that Maryland might be the team to unseat Kentucky. Now that the Terps are gone, I look to Notre Dame but I have this nagging gut feeling that the old pro coach Huggins just might have something up his sleeve. Or maybe that's wishful thinking. Go Mountaineers!

Honestly I think that WVU has a better chance at Kentucky than Notre Dame, so I'll have a close eye on this one tonight, even though I will be watching the other game instead most likely. WVU has the size and their press could give the Harrisons some problems and if they get flustered, it could all go downhill.

Honestly I think that WVU has a better chance at Kentucky than Notre Dame, so I'll have a close eye on this one tonight, even though I will be watching the other game instead most likely. WVU has the size and their press could give the Harrisons some problems and if they get flustered, it could all go downhill.

It all depends on how they call the game. There seems to be a lot of phantom fouls called on Ky's opponents.

WV is deep so they may be able to play through it.

. Huggi Bear owns PayPal Cal so theres that.

. Go Mountaineers