Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bobman1

Big Ten Tournament

I understand people not wanting Crean and his inconsistent results, even factoring all of the injuries, I.e., Rojo still playing hurt, Collin, maybe even JB as well. Wish this could all be tabled until after this season is over however. I can't imagine how all this negative talk about CTC and the team is helping, at least for the team and their confidence.

Hartman should be a real help. We would've won the last matchup if we didn't go scoreless for ten minutes. If we gotta get out and run though. No more settling for contested threes with 15 seconds on the shot clock. And if we wanna run in transition wouldn't it be a good idea to press? Just my opinion, I don't know about Tom's

Hartman should be a real help. We would've won the last matchup if we didn't go scoreless for ten minutes. If we gotta get out and run though. No more settling for contested threes with 15 seconds on the shot clock. And if we wanna run in transition wouldn't it be a good idea to press? Just my opinion, I don't know about Tom's

You don't necessarily have to press to get out in transition, you can get stops; oh wait....