Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bryan Medema

Potential coaching change suggestions

my original post got deleted for some reason

I think 41 mentioned yesterday that there are higher ups at IU who will sometimes request certain post to be taken down if they are releasing info or something along those lines they don't want to.

Speaking of which our in the gym source has been MIA

I think 41 mentioned yesterday that there are higher ups at IU who will sometimes request certain post to be taken down if they are releasing info or something along those lines they don't want to.

Speaking of which our in the gym source has been MIA

yea I got a pm from a mod saying it was some sort of violation by peegs and the university. Which is fine. I had no idea otherwise I would have typed the whole thing out instead of posting the screenshot

yea I got a pm from a mod saying it was some sort of violation by peegs and the university. Which is fine. I had no idea otherwise I would have typed the whole thing out instead of posting the screenshot

You'd probably be well advised to not even type the whole thing out, maybe just paraphrase.

Am I reading the above posts correctly that the university is now censoring descent?

Not descent. Just certain information that can't be posted on public boards and the like, if I am correct. Though I'm certainly not as knowledgeable about it as 41 or the original mods on the site

Not descent. Just certain information that can't be posted on public boards and the like, if I am correct. Though I'm certainly not as knowledgeable about it as 41 or the original mods on the site

Can you elaborate?

Can you elaborate?

I don't know specifically whats been deleted but for example, posters can't copy and paste straight from peegs or pay for sites. And if a poster were to come in claiming they have a source, or they heard "x" from "so and so" people in the administration wouldn't like that. I'm guessing bball4iu likes his closeness to the program and thats why he doesn't muse on topics like this. The admin doesn't like "leaks" or rumors, that may or not be true

If you're talking about Alford, I could see that getting some mixed reactions...

No, better than Alford. Let's let it brew a while. I'm not going to mention his name for reasons which may be obvious later, but it is a player respected by Hoosier fans. He was a very hard working smart player from the Knight era.

No, better than Alford. Let's let it brew a while. I'm not going to mention his name for reasons which may be obvious later, but it is a player respected by Hoosier fans. He was a very hard working smart player from the Knight era.

You got me 87ash.  My brain has gone from a "brew" to stew to mush.  I would like to see us go this route, though.  We need to connect to the past in the worst way...but more than EVER we need to be relevant in the present.  We don't need the next, hot, young coach.  We need someone who understands and fits Indiana basketball.