Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU vs. MD Postgame Thread

yeah...he also threw an inbounds pass...full force...into an Iowa players face when he couldn't inbound the ball...
he could have thrown it off his leg...
but...
he chose to throw it off his face...

Someone show that video to our guys before we play Woodbury. Because, again, screw Woodbury.

Woodson1980, Bobby Wilkerson is one of IU's most underrated players ever. I really didn't think we could win the NC after he was injured; he was that important to the team.

Me either.I would love to watch that game again.Wasn't he knocked out cold?

I think the amazing thing about that year was how good Michigan was.Lost 3 games and they were all to us.Ricky Green-Phil Hubbert.They were bad-ass.

LVP goes to Blackmon. Not only was he broke, he gave up go ahead basket to Layman.

MVP goes to Yogi, yet again

Troy played well.

Crean plays Blackmon regardless if he is having an off night like tonight.  I just wish I could see him break a sweat on defense if his offense is not there.  At times it looks like Yogi has to do all the work. 

yeah...he also threw an inbounds pass...full force...into an Iowa players face when he couldn't inbound the ball...

but...

Michael Lewis Was a little Jasper badass. When he yelled back at Knight I thought he as going to be killed but knight caught by surprise later praised him for his courage.

Michael Lewis Was a little Jasper badass. When he yelled back at Knight I thought he as going to be killed but knight caught by surprise later praised him for his courage.

yup...

loved his fire...

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he an assistant at Butler?

.Bobby Wilkerson was kind of a point forward that could shut down any player you put him on.Coach Knight said once he was the most valuable player he ever had.Knight loved his defense.

Got knocked out in the final four
Thought that was it. But we beat Mich 4 the third time that year.

but...

I wouldve loved him. Hate Iowa & love tenacity (& a little dirty play)

Here are some of my favorite selections from the Bloomington YikYak tonight. (YikYak is basically anonymous Twitter within a 2 mile radius for those that don't know)

"Nobody makes Yogi cry!F*** YOU MARYLAND."

"Petition to declare Yogi King of the Hoosiers"

"I'm drunk and crying because Yogi was crying"

"Maryland's yaks aren't even about basketball. F*** them they don't deserve to be in our conference"

"HEARTBREAK. Oh Yogi, we still love you.

"J**** C***** yogi went so f****** hard"

"Yo in a parallel universe we won"

"Poor Yogi : ((((("

And possibly my favorite...

"I'M GONNA POOP A DIAMOND FROM THIS GAME"

The first two made me cry laughing