Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CampHoosier

Why is no one talking about Rob Johnson's Injury?

"I think the best news for Robert is he went back in the game, and now we have to monitor it in a very close way and hope that it doesn't linger," Crean said via the Indy Star. "We'll just kind of go, see what happens at the end of the day, and see how he feels."

I don't know how that translates to "likely out," but this is IU, so I'm sure he'll probably miss the next month. 

If he can't play would anyone mind seeing Holt start as well as Collin? Try to start the game big for defensive reasons and build a big lead then go more towards small ball

No, I think we need to play small ball.  We need to force them into small ball either through fouls on their bigs or them not being able to defend us.

When I saw him after that made layup I thought ouch!!! Then I immediately thought well crap here is another injury. He continued to play and assumed he was ok. Then I see this thread and say well shit! RoJo is big for this club. We need him

I think he will b ok from what crean said but who knows how long he will sit for to b sure he doesn't make the injury worse or last longer than it needs to. So I predict he doesn't play at purdue. Just a guess