Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Penn State's Mike Watkins commits the most blatant double dribble right in front of a ref and proceeds to hit a shot to put Penn State up 10. B1G refs never disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

During the MSU-Wisconsin game earlier, the word "reputation" came up again, in regards to Davison. We always hear about how good the scouting is in this league; I think the refs do their homework as well.

Wow, hard to believe we beat Louisville.They have really improved throughout the year but Mack has the distinct advantage of having months to put his system and culture into place (sorry, couldn’t help it).
Yep he sure did.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Good for PSU. I don’t care about the BT standings, since we are not a factor in any way, but PSU has had some really tough/close losses this year.  This will be a nice night for Chambers to remember when he is unemployed.

25 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Penn State's Mike Watkins commits the most blatant double dribble right in front of a ref and proceeds to hit a shot to put Penn State up 10. B1G refs never disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The refs made some terrible calls in the pu at PSU game so they decided to make up for it tonight. 

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Louisville's gonna blow a 23-point lead if they don't kick it back into gear pretty soon. Still a lotta game left. 

Yea, they had 4 or so possessions in a row in which they played like they thought they had already won.

This finish might cause Mack to lose his hair.