Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Can anyone stop these guys? This is reminding me of 2008 when they came into Bloomington in late February having won 11 in a row and leading the Big Ten, and we managed to beat them. I doubt that happens again this time.

5 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Can anyone stop these guys? This is reminding me of 2008 when they came into Bloomington in late February having won 11 in a row and leading the Big Ten, and we managed to beat them. I doubt that happens again this time.

Man, I hate to say it...but they are looking great.  Sad, but true.

Man, I hate to say it...but they are looking great.  Sad, but true.

Looking better than anyone not named Duke. They have the best player and best shooter in the country...makes things A LOT easier. Wont be surprised if they're Final 4 bound this year unless they're put in Duke's region.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Looking better than anyone not named Duke. They have the best player and best shooter in the country...makes things A LOT easier. Wont be surprised if they're Final 4 bound this year unless they're put in Duke's region.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They’ll lose before the Elite 8..

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Aaron Wiggins (Maryland) has the ball outside the 3-point line on the left side. He takes a couple dribbles to his left, then takes a hard step toward the basket, throwing his defender off balance, then steps back and fires a 3. Nothing but net. 

We have nobody on our roster who can make that play. Nobody. 

Is the NBA trend of wearing white on the road making its way down to college? Just flipped over to MSU-Wisconsin and didn't understand why the crowd didn't react after a MSU player hit a three, thinking it was a Wisconsin player.

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Is the NBA trend of wearing white on the road making its way down to college? Just flipped over to MSU-Wisconsin and didn't understand why the crowd didn't react after a MSU player hit a three, thinking it was a Wisconsin player.

Purdon't did the same thing when we were up in Stinktown. Teams probably get a chance or two a year to have an 'insert color here' Winnipeg White-Out ripoff.

1 minute ago, monskisprodigy said:

Anyone else notice Maryland’s bench players literally way out on the court every time they score? Some kid with a towel is way out there swinging it around. Surprised the refs are allowing it. 

I just saw it after the Bruno dunk. I'll still take that over the SNL skits those jackasses on the Nebraska bench were doing last year.

5 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Purdon't did the same thing when we were up in Stinktown. Teams probably get a chance or two a year to have an 'insert color here' Winnipeg White-Out ripoff.

I just saw it after the Bruno dunk. I'll still take that over the SNL skits those jackasses on the Nebraska bench were doing last year.

Louisville wearing black at home tonight too. ESPN won’t shut up about it.