Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I think Fran Fraschiila may cry if Indiana State wins this game! Why do they have a Big 12 announcer doing this game?

By the way, these officials in this game our B1G Ten baaaaad!

IMG_0860.thumb.jpeg.b17747566f9d702552f64d34e96e0e19.jpeg
Legitimately an emotional experience in there tonight. Couple of old ladies in front of me (who you could tell were coming to Sycamore games before my parents were born) were hugging and fighting back tears during the big run in the 2nd half. Someone may have been cutting onions right by me. 
At some point we need to meet up for a beer! Went back to the Terminal after. They were "closed." yuh huh.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

Not college bball directly, but most closely related thread... just a PSA that JJ Redick and LeBron's new podcast "Mind the Game" is really good in terms of X's and O's, explaining different concepts, etc... Only two episodes out so far but absolutely worth catching when you can. The video form of the podcast includes diagrams and replays of games to illustrate their points.  

25 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It all checks out imo.  Wonder who the fist fight was between. 

Too bad we didn’t get Reeves. Might have been enough to dance. 

100% would have been. Reeves had a great year and his skill set was a complete void for us.

3 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

Not college bball directly, but most closely related thread... just a PSA that JJ Redick and LeBron's new podcast "Mind the Game" is really good in terms of X's and O's, explaining different concepts, etc... Only two episodes out so far but absolutely worth catching when you can. The video form of the podcast includes diagrams and replays of games to illustrate their points.  

Agreed good watch 

18 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

UIndy coach Paul Corsano is going to be the new head coach of IU Indianapolis.

I can't wait to interview him Monday afternoon and also discuss things with Luke Bosso, the AD of the school.

was reported several days ago.

35 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

High Point was down 17 in the first half but they are tied with Seattle with 13 min to do 

Teams trading shots. Seattle just buried a 3 to go up 2 with 1:36 to go.  CBI championship is delivering 

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Teams trading shots. Seattle just buried a 3 to go up 2 with 1:36 to go.  CBI championship is delivering 

Brutal for high point.  Up 1 gave up a 3 and after the 3 they get hit with a hook and hold Seattle hits both and gets ball and then scores on an in bounds play.  High Point was up 1 and after all that was down 6 with 1:36 to go 

23 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Crazy to see Seton Hall playing in its on-campus gym -- place is tiny. Seats just over 1,300. 

Looks like the Pirates are headed to Indy next week -- up by 24 on UNLV with about 14 minutes to play. 

It's honestly unlike anything you'd ever imagine for a Big East school. That is why they mostly play at the Prudential Center... Walsh Gymnasium is way less nice/impressive than a lot of high school gyms. Probably every HS gym in Indiana lol. It's extremely dated, but space is hard to come by in their city and it's a relatively small school, so very unlikely they'll get investment to make serious upgrades. That said, it's a really fun place to watch a game. You're basically right on top of the action, similar to Cameron Indoor in that sense (but way smaller). Plus, tickets were cheap - $20/pop usually, not sure about for the NIT games.

NIL is very challenged there too. Tough job to be successful in, especially in this era. I think Shaheen will get them back to the tournament but could see him moving on to bigger and better things after a certain point.