Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

You’re kidding?

No.   Looks like NBA is on espn and women’s first 4 is on espnu which leaves espn2 as only channel and they are going to show seton Hall.  lol ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Did we even get an invite

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I'm sure we would have if we hadn't turned it down before it even came. IU would have been a big draw.

17 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

No games tonight. None.

Staring at 4 blank TVs is a lot harder than I thought it’d  be

Found a lady on my couch upstairs, says she’s my wife. Seems nice

I found a female on my couch and the dog wanted to know when was the next field trial. I told her we would leave on Wednesday for Georgia and she better do better than the IU basketball team.

7 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

What’s it cost?

$9.99/ month. You can bundle it with Hulu and Disney+ and get it a little cheaper.

I held out for years because I wasn't going to give espn one more cent than I had to, but it is definitely worth it.

34 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

$9.99/ month. You can bundle it with Hulu and Disney+ and get it a little cheaper.

I held out for years because I wasn't going to give espn one more cent than I had to, but it is definitely worth it.

I will say if you don’t do multiple TVs then it might not be the value that some of us make it out to be.   If you only have one Tv then more times then not you will probably watch the games on regular TV first however for some of us it’s nice to be able to have a tv or 2 streaming + while using the others to where you can flip back and forth with other games.    My biggest problem is I stream  from 3 TVs on Samsung TVs and the remote controls all of them so sometimes I try to switch one and it ends up switching them all.   Got to get up and point directly at each TV.  I’m sure there is an easier way but I haven’t found it yet 

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I will say if you don’t do multiple TVs then it might not be the value that some of us make it out to be.   If you only have one Tv then more times then not you will probably watch the games on regular TV first however for some of us it’s nice to be able to have a tv or 2 streaming + while using the others to where you can flip back and forth with other games.    My biggest problem is I stream  from 3 TVs on Samsung TVs and the remote controls all of them so sometimes I try to switch one and it ends up switching them all.   Got to get up and point directly at each TV.  I’m sure there is an easier way but I haven’t found it yet 

$10-$15 Fire Sticks my dude. I have Samsung TVs too and navigating the menus on them are horrific compared to a streaming stick. Upgrade to the sticks on Prime Day this summer. 

I’m an Apple TV guy myself, but that isn’t exactly cost efficient for a bunch of TVs lol. 

52 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

My biggest problem is I stream  from 3 TVs on Samsung TVs and the remote controls all of them so sometimes I try to switch one and it ends up switching them all.   Got to get up and point directly at each TV.  I’m sure there is an easier way but I haven’t found it yet 

Same. I believe that is referred to as 1st world problems. It's aggravating as all get out.

Looking for his 4th school in 5 years and he CAN’T PLAY. No one’s ever won giving Devin Askew the keys to the car and the next one won’t, either. He’s gotten quite a ride on being a top 30is kid out of HS who was in reality an early maturer and has never improved.