Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bk4life

Double D laying down a truth bomb right now on 1070!

I'm not buying any of this crap that he has some sort of obligation for his media hype and outrage because he went here. A story is a story and it certainly got him listeners. When Barlow and those knuckleheads were getting arrested at Purdue he was all over it. When the Purdue football team was getting arrested every weekend and punching women, he was ALL over it. Yet never once did he call out Hope or Painter like he has Crean. Don't tell me for one second Dakich isn't bitter we didn't offer the job. Never heard a peep about Painter losing his team or having a lack of institutional control. Why the double standard Danny boy?

He just mentioned how Painter had to get rid of kids and he agreed...so there goes that theory....

He's going for hits. He's a prick. No need to mock people and pick on individuals who are going through extremely tough situations in life made tougher when your teenager makes a dumb decision.

Sorry we didn't hire you, Dan. Get over it.

I must be the odd man here, I love Dakich. :yes:

I appreciate his perspective. The bottom line, though, is that he’s a radio guy stirring the pot for ratings.

Not a fan of the making fun of player's names, etc. Regardless of your history, perspective and limited celebrity, don’t make fun of a kid's name. Call a spade a spade regarding their actions, hold them accountable, etc, but some of this stuff makes him look like a tool.

C'mon, Dan, be a professional.

I agree on the parents. If one is getting this upset @ the college level, what will the pro-level fan behavior cause? I understand the whole parent standing up for their child, but like a helicopter parent, you really aren't doing your child a favor. If you really feel a need to read what is being said do so at the risk you might not like what you see/hear.

He's back at it again.

@dandakich: IU fans hate on me all ya want but were gonna get "real" again today to start the show..17 yrs at the school..my conscience demands it

Wonder why his conscience didn't demand doing something before those 19 f's, drugs on the Chicago trip, etc?

More truth bombs coming down.....DD does not think Crean should be fired, thinks he should be the coach....If Crean left the only name they should go after is Brad Stevens...he is respected by everybody.........Crean tried to keep Bassett and Crawford when DD kicked them off and Crawford wanted to no part of any discipline....Screwed Roth and Creek over and they stuck with the program, should have kept them....Cheaney did not leave because he got an assistant job, he saw the writing on the wall and so did Luke Fischer...

He’s back on the Roth and Mo Creek situations - running them off as 5th year players. I agree with his point that these guys were there and lived through the hell that was Crean's first 3-4 years only to be run off when Crean didn’t think he needed them any more.

He knows what his name is, but his dickheadedness is overcoming his reasonableness

I have been listening for 45 minutes and he said Perea's name correctly at least 4 times...relax

Wonder why his conscience didn't demand doing something before those 19 f's, drugs on the Chicago trip, etc?

you either don't know what you are talking about or have a poor memory. He was the interim coach for a very very short term and in that term he kicked off pretty much everyone. He cleaned house, not crean

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He just mentioned how Painter had to get rid of kids and he agreed...so there goes that theory....

He's got some hard working $20 an hour college graduate feeding him forum info, so he can refute it, like he was of that mind all along