Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

April still in boot.

How big does he look to you HoosierHoops1?

From the video he looks to be a good 6'7''and lanky.

He was in the golf cart. Couldn't get a visual. But 2 posters in another thread said he was taller than they expected.

Isn't this an ankle injury? This seems odd. I have had tons of ankle injuries playing basketball, torn ligaments, cracked a bone, and numerous rolled ankles of varying severity, and I think 6 weeks is the most I ever missed and that was only because it was the offseason.

I'm not a doctor by any means, but this just seems odd. Ankle injuries usually get progressively better with rest and Crean recently said there was "no change". It just doesn't make sense to me.

Btw April is still in the boot
In the gym

Isn't this an ankle injury? This seems odd. I have had tons of ankle injuries playing basketball, torn ligaments, cracked a bone, and numerous rolled ankles of varying severity, and I think 6 weeks is the most I ever missed and that was only because it was the offseason.

I'm not a doctor by any means, but this just seems odd. Ankle injuries usually get progressively better with rest and Crean recently said there was "no change". It just doesn't make sense to me.

he had surgery

In the gym

We used to play on a court in Clarksville at a Doctors house on the main drag.Wolvertons I believe.Also at Community park in New Albany.

There was a lot of talent in Southern Indiana.I went to New Albany the year they won state with Mitchell, Mukes Slaughter and Julius Norman.Norman was an unbelievable athlete. Once saw him put all 5 fingers on the ceiling in the main hall at 12 '  

Was that when they beat South Bend Adams with Jim Webb?

At least they're catching it early. Hopefully this was a preventative type surgery. 

I agree. Everyone is so worried about him being in a boot. Id rather have in the boot during the offseason to protect his ankle than have him hurt during the year. Its very slow here during the offseason haha