Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

April still in boot.

@insidethehall: Crean said Jeremiah April has been back in limited parts of practice with contact. #iubb

How great would it be if we could get somewhere near the minutes from Jeremiah  we got from Hanner last year in the Big?

A block here a rebound and put back there.Could really make a difference.

How great would it be if we could get somewhere near the minutes from Jeremiah we got from Hanner last year in the Big?
A block here a rebound and put back there.Could really make a difference.

I agree. even just providing 3 minutes in a game for HMP to rest would be huge. His frame will at the very least defer drives.

I hope he gets to play soon---he needs the reps for development.

I really like his passing from the post in his high school videos and from what I've heard about his early IU practices---he could add another weapon to pass to cutting slashers or back out for 3!  Plus--he's huge!

Even limited minutes by conference time would be a huge plus!

it was good to see him against live competition...
but...
am I the only jabroni that thinks UIndy is too cool for d2school?

Miss. Valley would be a middle of the road DII team. Talking to an usher tonight and we agreed that UIndy would handle them.