Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Jaren Jackson Jr. to Michigan St.

It would be awesome if we have more of a chance than we realize.  

Getting him on campus would be a big factor I bet, I'd sure like to see him in AH for Hoosier Hysteria.

If he doesn't decide until spring and we have a really good year, Thomas Bryant dominates and Davis looks promising, then you never know, maybe we're a more likely destination for him than we thought.

1 hour ago, AKHoosier said:

It would be awesome if we have more of a chance than we realize.  

Getting him on campus would be a big factor I bet, I'd sure like to see him in AH for Hoosier Hysteria.

If he doesn't decide until spring and we have a really good year, Thomas Bryant dominates and Davis looks promising, then you never know, maybe we're a more likely destination for him than we thought.

I think this is such a big factor. If we have a great year and Davis looks ready to take the reigns we will have a better chance with all the remaining Indiana recruits. 

Key is just staying in the mix. 

It should be interesting and telling. Maryland has been in the drivers seat for awhile but pu has made a push.

If he goes to pu does that signal Swan is leaving early? I can't see Jackson willing to go and play a backup role at pu.

Maryland lost a lot after last season with Stone and Carter leaving early and Lehman graduating. My bet is Maryland.

Well that sucks, there's been almost a complete 180 on his crystal ball in the last 2 hours to heavily favoring PU now.

He'll probably end up there which is weird because of the rumors he wanted to be out east, and also Swanigan doesn't even like it there much.  Lots of smoke Caleb wanted out this past year.

Jackson was one of my faves in the class due to potential. Unique skillset and size. No player we are recruiting compares except Preston, and Bamba a little. I knew we wouldn't get JJ but I will be upset if we don't get a good big guy. Wilkes is a 3 with 4 potential. JJ is a 4 with 5 potential.

We went hard after Malik Williams but not JJ. Interest must not have been reciprocated.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Jackson was one of my faves in the class due to potential. Unique skillset and size. No player we are recruiting compares except Preston, and Bamba a little. I knew we wouldn't get JJ but I will be upset if we don't get a good big guy. Wilkes is a 3 with 4 potential. JJ is a 4 with 5 potential.

We went hard after Malik Williams but not JJ. Interest must not have been reciprocated.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

There's so much in this that I like. Outside of a few players (true pg, big, and maybe a pure shooter) we need versatile players.

We need bigger CGs who can handle, shoot, and defend both quicker guards with length and wings.

Our wings need to rip and run, shoot, and defend bigger stretch 4s. Our post players need to defend stretch fours and traditional post players

I think we're heading in that direction with most of our players but would like to continue that with the 2017 recruiting class.