Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

You missed my whole point JuwantGrimesShakes---I wasn't comparing OSU to IU----I was saying with their top classes year after year they underachieve.  They may indeed win a lot and go to a lot of sweet 16's but I am arguing with their talent they should do more.  UW and UM have done just as well or better lately with a lot less talent than OSU.  That's my point----was not trying to start another bash IU thread. 

Troy is really a SF wing.

I agree that is his natural position and the one he will play at the next level if he gets there, but at IU based on Crean/team makeup, he plays the 4. That said, are Morgan and OG both fighting for that spot (the 4)? I just don't see OG playing the 3 at IU.

To be clear, I agree with you and others on that they have different skill sets but at IU I can't imagine them not being 4s for the most part, watford and Troy being my reason for my statement.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree that is his natural position and the one he will play at the next level if he gets there, but at IU based on Crean/team makeup, he plays the 4. That said, are Morgan and OG both fighting for that spot (the 4)? I just don't see OG playing the 3 at IU.

To be clear, I agree with you and others on that they have different skill sets but at IU I can't imagine them not being 4s for the most part, watford and Troy being my reason for my statement.

I see what you're saying. I think he'll be more like Hanner...so a 4/5 as opposed to a 3/4 like Troy and OG. Would be nice if he could put another inch on that 6'8ish frame.

I think that they do plan on having OG at the three SF. Don't need PF's we got them. jmo

Cool, you might be right, just figured based on Crean's past he would play OG at the 4. Would love to see some size at the 3 so I hope you are right