Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Daily MLB Banter

Anxious to see how the Diamondbacks do this year. Great run last season, all the way to the WS, but can they repeat?

Adding Eduardo Rodriguez to the pitching staff should help, and they picked up a couple more bats in Eugenio Suarez and Joc Pederson.

But they're still in the division with the Dodgers and their massive payroll. I'll take another run via the wild card route again.

Can't wait. Go from the clown show that is IUBB to the absolute clown show that is White Sox baseball. Why does every one of my teams have the management of kindergartners? White Sox O/U win total is 61.5, I pounded the under. Play Ball!

22 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Anxious to see how the Diamondbacks do this year. Great run last season, all the way to the WS, but can they repeat?

Adding Eduardo Rodrigue to the pitching staff should help, and they picked up a couple more bats in Eugenio Suarez and Joc Pederson.

But they're still in the division with the Dodgers and their massive payroll. I'll take another run via the wild card route again.

Montgomery is signing after opening day, so the D'Backs should be a playoff team if they stay healthy.  

1 hour ago, cleeter said:

Tomorrow will be my 17th straight opening day. Pumped for some baseball. 
Lets go Redlegs!

Have fun!  If you see my nephew there, tell him I said high.  He will probably be the only one wearing Turdue garbage, lol

14 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Have fun!  If you see my nephew there, tell him I said high.  He will probably be the only one wearing Turdue garbage, lol

Hello, excuse me sir, would you happen to to be IUFAN1976's nephew? haha. I will come back with updates