Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

IU vs Northwestern Post-Game Thread

Awful loss. No other way to say it. Stan sat out basically the whole second half and whatever Jeremy has done it's time to bring him back. The team looked like ass so how much worse could it have gotten to let him prove himself.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Said it in the game thread, going to say it again, this was the let down we were talking about and almost anticipating, and it his us. Disappointing doesn't really seem like a strong enough word honestly, everything we did well against Wisconsin just seemed to go right out the window. 

Embarrassing loss today. No way this should happen. Yogi needs to get it through his head at how bad he played, and how much he hurt our team.

Really don't understand Stan and Etherington not playing more in the 2nd. AE was playing very well, and hardly played after that. Don't understand how this team could be so bad after the Wisconsin win. Awful.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

The end is near! Fire Crean ! Hire Stevens! Out coached again ! Why was Marlin and Howard in the Game ? What's the deal with the sub patterns? Why the zone? Too much clapping!

There you go. All the same old crying and whining in one post. Let's move on now.

...and whatever Jeremy has done it's time to bring him back.

With all due respect , what on God's earth has Jeremy done this year that makes you think he could have contributed positively in this game and help IU win ?

That sucked. 

I kind of like the Collins hire by Northwestern.  He might be the rare Coach K assistant that doesn't bomb out! 

Puts us back at -1.  Two home losses versus one road win.  I was really hoping we would win out at home.  Blech.

[quote name="Buck Naked" post="30892" timestamp="1390083800"][quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="30871" timestamp="1390081758"]...and whatever Jeremy has done it's time to bring him back. [/quote ]

With all due respect , what on God's earth has Jeremy done this year that makes you think he could have contributed positively in this game and help IU win ?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

No you are completely right. I just think he has sat long enough and deserves another shot. What makes you believe that he didn't deserve a shot based on the way the team played?

So got bored and looked at the box score to see how much everyone played. Stan played 11 minutes. In what world is this okay? And it can not possibly be because of poor shooting with the garbage Yogi and Evan were tossing up there for the entire game

And Troy is still starting...Boxscore

Gordon 1-6 from 3? Not Eric.

And Troy is still starting...Boxscore

Gordon 1-6 from 3? Not Eric.

Yeah I still don't get Troy continuing to have a starting spot at this point. The only thing I remember him doing today was throwing a horrible pass across the court that got picked off, usually he does something with hustle, but he might as well of not been there. Hell Hanner did more in again a much smaller role today

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="30871" timestamp="1390081758"]...and whatever Jeremy has done it's time to bring him back. [/quote ]

About as much as Troy Williams.