Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

27 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Trendon is going to be a great college player. Would take him over Brooks honestly. 

Hard to tell how they will be once they get to college and I admit to having a soft spot for Watford because of the family history. But, if the talent is close, I think Brooks needs to be priority number one. Not only would he help with instate people, we would be taking him away from Izzo.

4 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Hard to tell how they will be once they get to college and I admit to having a soft spot for Watford because of the family history. But, if the talent is close, I think Brooks needs to be priority number one. Not only would he help with instate people, we would be taking him away from Izzo.

Absolutely. I want both Brooks and Watford. But if it’s one or the other, I want Brooks. He’s in-state and highly touted. Those guys should always be most important

Absolutely. I want both Brooks and Watford. But if it’s one or the other, I want Brooks. He’s in-state and highly touted. Those guys should always be most important

If we are lucky enough to get either, I'm happy.

Easily could be Brooks to MSU and Watford to UK or Alabama. I'm not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I want Matthew Hurt. If we could only have one recruit from that class he's the one for me. 

100%.

1a Hurt
1b Anthony

2a Watford
2b Brooks

3 TJD

Not sure what guys we realistically have a chance with but getting 2 of these 5 would be fantastic.

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

100%.

1a Hurt
1b Anthony

2a Watford
2b Brooks

3 TJD

Not sure what guys we realistically have a chance with but getting 2 of these 5 would be fantastic.

A snowball would have to land in hell for IU to miss TJD. So there’s one right there. No way IU misses on all of the other four. I think Cole Anthony is a long shot. However, the remaining three are realistic

A snowball would have to land in hell for IU to miss TJD. So there’s one right there. No way IU misses on all of the other four. I think Cole Anthony is a long shot. However, the remaining three are realistic

I honestly don’t think TJD is a for sure thing like some people make it out to be. I’d love to have him, yeah he visits a lot but things are just starting to heat up with him

8 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

I honestly don’t think TJD is a for sure thing like some people make it out to be. I’d love to have him, yeah he visits a lot but things are just starting to heat up with him

Anything is possible. But I would be shocked if IU doesn’t get TJD

Anything is possible. But I would be shocked if IU doesn’t get TJD

From a needs perspective TJD is #1 in my view.Hes everything DeRon Davis isn't,athletic and quick off his feet with great defensive instints.
Brooks is not a banger by any means and from what I've seen the national guys have their rankings out of skew.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

From a needs perspective TJD is #1 in my view.Hes everything DeRon Davis isn't,athletic and quick off his feet with great defensive instints.
Brooks is not a banger by any means and from what I've seen the national guys have their rankings out of skew.

Agree with TJD being a position of high need.

TJD is ranked very highly as well. Brooks is ranked adequately. He needs to improve in areas but that New Albany game isn't Brooks normally.

To me Hurt would be 1. TJD is the more likely guy in that spot.

Then I look at Watford or Brooks for the other position.

Agreed. CAM is defense to offense. He is salivating at the thought of having TJD anchor his defense imo.

Agree with TJD being a position of high need.

TJD is ranked very highly as well. Brooks is ranked adequately. He needs to improve in areas but that New Albany game isn't Brooks normally.

To me Hurt would be 1. TJD is the more likely guy in that spot.

Then I look at Watford or Brooks for the other position.

Hurt is probably the best of the bunch but really don't see us getting him with the big dogs all over him.

In the consolation game of the City of Palms Classic, Mountain Brook lost to Ranney 64-62 on the shot in the second vid clip.  In the first clip, Mountain Brook had just taken the lead 62-61 with 1.6 seconds left.  Trendon had 24 pts. and 20 pts. for Mountain Brook.

DRwWCCfVAAEXyVV.jpg