Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

James Blackmon Rumors

Rabjohns just posted this pic, if he took it and is there, I Like that a LOT.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1383266442.777742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think he must be because he is posting stuff Blackmon told him, like how he is going to do things.  Blackmon didn't take that picture.  Its not on his twitter.  I am getting jacked up and someone needs to tell UL Monroe and Troy there are more important things at stake than their game tonight.  

This is too much to handle, guys. Is it bad that I'm about to have a heart attack like it's in the middle of IU's B1G season?

Stay with us.  We need every poster lol.  This place is going blow up.  We got a young group.  No heart attacks here.  Only our resident Florida posters can have those.  

Crisis! It's raining hard and it messed up my satellite . Please keep me informed.

Nah, not only are we taking down the internet, we are taking down the satellites.  Hoosier strong all day long.  

Stay with us. We need every poster lol. This place is going blow up. We got a young group. No heart attacks here. Only our resident Florida posters can have those.

Might be younger, but when you've been raised a die hard Hoosier these things happen.

Crisis! It's raining hard and it messed up my satellite . Please keep me informed.

mine went out briefly, but back up. Sure you'll know as soon as it happens!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The worst part is...these 2 awful football teams still have lots of timeouts...

Can someone push that Buffalo Wild Wings button to get us to halftime already?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners