Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

8 hours ago, Schreckbagger said:

Nope......I know Tim, not him.

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

Tim does zero social media so it would be funny if he had a burner. I originally thought it could be but the more I think about it he wouldn't be defending Woodson that hard on there. Tim has been through so many coaches he just does his job and moves on. 

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

I honestly haven't paid that close of attention to the individual

I mean on here over the years. I'm blocked by him on X so I can't even see what he says even though I hear he talks about me

2 minutes ago, IH8PU said:

Since I arrived to the BTB party late .... could you give me a brief recap on NGW ?? I just saw a few of his posts this spring before he disappeared.

He says he played basketball at a high level. He didn't like Beard because his dad did similar things to his mom. He has a daughter who plays or played soccer at a high level. Guessing age was between 40-50's

1 minute ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

I am blocked on Twitter too by him. Does NGW still post on here?

I believe NGW deleted his account here within the past month.

Just now, Chris007 said:

No, he got mad and asked the mods to delete his account. After that Tyme started posting a lot more. He also started posting about what we said on here a lot more. 

Malone is visiting today. His dad Moses was a good player

Are you serious about Moses being his dad?  Didn't know that. I think IU gets two commitments by this weekend leaving one scholly for someone unexpected.

Watching the highlights of Malone, it’s hard to know what the huge jump in competition would be like for him. But I think he would be a great addition to the bench. Low risk since it’s not like we’d be banking on huge minutes from him but if he blossoms….

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

No, he got mad and asked the mods to delete his account. After that Tyme started posting a lot more. He also started posting about what we said on here a lot more. 

Malone is visiting today. His dad Moses was a good player

NGW says hi.

But it took him 4 pages and 750 words to say that.

/s

Im hoping we get a commitment today from someone who was on campus last night. Waiting all day and night with no announcement thinking there was going to be one was a nightmare. I didn’t have enough thumbs to twiddle haha. Good to see he was hanging out with some teammates last night. Hopefully yesterday was a matter of sealing the deal, telling him to go hang out and have some fun while we work on your commitment video, and tomorrow we’ll let it be known. 

12 minutes ago, Papacap said:

Watching the highlights of Malone, it’s hard to know what the huge jump in competition would be like for him. But I think he would be a great addition to the bench. Low risk since it’s not like we’d be banking on huge minutes from him but if he blossoms….

I have not watched his videos yet ... do you think he would be better than Sparks was last year, as a backup center?

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Leland Walker as at the Blue Bird last night with Leal and Galloway fwiw

If staff is trying to get him, would he be an “instead of” Essegian, or an “along with”? 

8 minutes ago, IH8PU said:

I have not watched his videos yet ... do you think he would be better than Sparks was last year, as a backup center?

Well, he can’t be much worse, I suppose. But it looks to me, and again, he isn’t playing great competition in these video but he has a much more well rounded game than Sparks. Actually hit some 3s, not that I expect him to be a stretch 5 or anything. 

6 minutes ago, IH8PU said:

Yes and it's not even close because of his size and overall skill set