Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB vs Michigan St - Sunday, 03.10.24 @ 4:30 on CBS

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Feels like a rock fight type of game, but the O/U line suggests differently. 

We're okay as long as Tyson Walker doesn't shoot consciously by hitting circus shots you try to make in a game of horse or pig. 

33 minutes ago, JF87 said:

They can go through the senior ceremony and still return.  It's been done before.  

Especially with the extra COVID year for kids.   I’ve seen plenty of kids go through 2 senior nights.  Announcer the other day said the kid should have got an away jersey this time since he had the home jersey last year.    Tominago went through it last year for Nebraska and came back. Heck even before COVID Hartman proposed at his senior night and then Archie convinced him back for 1 more year after he got the job 

Can someone remind me which lots are the cash parking lots? I generally get there early enough to park in my secret spot, but don’t know if I’m gonna hit that one today. Sounds like they’re going to be a lot of posters from this site in the hall today.

Race Thompson also went through two senior nights. 

Sorta seems like this is it, though, for Gallo and Leal -- particularly with all the reports of player unrest. 

I think Race either planned to be done with college hoops or maybe look to spend his COVID year somewhere else. That was when Archie left. But Woody persuaded him to stay. 

These guys know the situation and know who the coach is (unless there's an unexpected change -- fingers and toes crossed). My guess is they're either done with college basketball or will seek to play their COVID year elsewhere. Leal seems to be IU through and through, so he might just decide to be done with college ball. Gallo, though -- I can see him playing somewhere else next year. 

10 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Can someone remind me which lots are the cash parking lots? I generally get there early enough to park in my secret spot, but don’t know if I’m gonna hit that one today. Sounds like they’re going to be a lot of posters from this site in the hall today.

They only take cards now. Will be there in about an hour! 

Just now, reconmkd said:

They only take cards now. Will be there in about an hour! 

Oh damn, I didn’t realize that! I figured it was either parking pass or cash still. Do you know which lots the non-parking pass are? Thank you!

The ones off 46, west of memorial, and next to koffman are card I am pretty sure. Not sure about anything close to Assembly, only parked there one time for a girls game and had a pass

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Oh good lord, Woody's surely not going to burn a full year of eligibility for Jakai and play him today is he?

image.png

Can he play a few minutes and retain the year?

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Oh good lord, Woody's surely not going to burn a full year of eligibility for Jakai and play him today is he?

image.png

Doubt it. Dressed is a good sign though for him.

But if he does, oh man what a thread that’ll make!