Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I ask because my son said what am I going to drink in college since I'm allergic to beer. I said white claws or something like that. He said only girls drink those. I said I don't think so. My wife said he could drink wine. I said no way he's showing up to a party with a bottle of wine. 

I'm not a doctor and generally don't know **** about **** (for all my Ozark fans out there), but I believe Claws are brewed the same way as beer, if that has anything to do with his allergies, you might want to check on that before Chris Jr. dives in!

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My dad advice to my daughter the summer she was heading to college: Only drink beer at parties; you'll get sick before you get too stupid. And avoid the punch! That **** has lots of everclear and lots of Wyler's sugar powder. 

Now that's some good parenting if i say so myself.

I told my wife last night that I will fix him a cocktail tomorrow night after Purdue loses so he knows what a real drink tastes like. 

20 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I ask because my son said what am I going to drink in college since I'm allergic to beer. I said white claws or something like that. He said only girls drink those. I said I don't think so. My wife said he could drink wine. I said no way he's showing up to a party with a bottle of wine. 

MD 20/20 is making a come back with the youth . Rough mornings but good nights right there . 

12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I'm not a doctor and generally don't know **** about **** (for all my Ozark fans out there), but I believe Claws are brewed the same way as beer, if that has anything to do with his allergies, you might want to check on that before Chris Jr. dives in!

He's allergic to wheat which beer has, but most hard seltzers do not which is why I think white claw is OK. 

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

An ice cold sixer of Smirnoff Ice will do the trick. (Do they still make that?) 

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

It still makes me laugh that some in the younger crowd think, and are being marketed to, that PBR is a premium beer.

Still has a following  for sure push a bunch of it at the club . Might just have a PBR tonight after I get done with steak nite . With several shots of battery acid Fireball lol . 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He's allergic to wheat which beer has, but most hard seltzers do not which is why I think white claw is OK. 

RTD (ready to drink) cocktails and hard ciders have gotten fairly popular. I think seltzers and most liquor would be ok, but whiskey is probably out since they can use wheat. There are some gluten free beer options out there that could work, too. 

Just now, BeerBQ said:

RTD (ready to drink) cocktails and hard ciders have gotten fairly popular. I think seltzers and most liquor would be ok, but whiskey is probably out since they can use wheat. There are some gluten free beer options out there that could work, too. 

Username checks out.

24 minutes ago, Muskie for three said:

MD 20/20 is making a come back with the youth . Rough mornings but good nights right there . 

I graduated Martinsville HS in '86. In '87, My dad and a work friend took me and a buddy on an overnight canoe trip down the White River. By the time dusk hit my friend and I were hammered after drinking 2 entire two liters of California Coolers. My dad took video of us carrying on where we were set for camp that night on a sand bar. lol

Needless to say it was a very rough morning and early afternoon trying to paddle in the hot sun with a major hangover. lol

Kelly Dwyer on X: "Everyone hates Coach ...

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Vodka.  They drink vodka these days.  Don't ask how I know.  :)   

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

My dad advice to my daughter the summer she was heading to college: Only drink beer at parties; you'll get sick before you get too stupid. And avoid the punch! That **** has lots of everclear and lots of Wyler's sugar powder. 

Now that's some good parenting if i say so myself.

1000% right.  You'll get full and puke/piss on beer before you die.  Vodka, especially the flavored stuff they have these days, goes down too quick and then it hits you hard.  For rookies, it can be a real problem.  

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Good point, you have to be careful.  A lot of these fu fu drinks are actually malt liquor. 

4 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Vodka.  They drink vodka these days.  Don't ask how I know.  :)   

3 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

1000% right.  You'll get full and puke/piss on beer before you die.  Vodka, especially the flavored stuff they have these days, goes down too quick and then it hits you hard.  For rookies, it can be a real problem.  

2 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Good point, you have to be careful.  A lot of these fu fu drinks are actually malt liquor. 

1 minute ago, Golfman25 said:

Back in the day it was penny beers, little kings out of the keg, at Jakes.  Those where the days.  :)  

Golfman is.......experienced.

I’m a current and present poster; Therefore, by the statute of the Title I’m immune to any assessments.

And Mike Woodson better get his ducks in a row because other more capable coaches aren’t planning on letting Mike Woodson supplant them in the hierarchy of middling coaches. I’m not sure if he needs to clone 4 more Armond Hills or get an Effort and Energy suppository pre game to look like he gives a damn what is happening on the court. My suggestion is to study Nate Oats and Dan Hurley because those guys seem to have it figured out pretty well.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners