Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU_FanClub

Betting Thread

There is a useful website for you fellow degenerate gamblers . TeamRankings.com

go to the college BB section and click on “trends”

you can get a teams info ATS or over/under for the last 20 years. You can choose any time frame (current season, since 2018, etc) and also break it down by situation( home fav, home dog, away favorite, etc…, 2 days rest, 3 days rest , with rest advantage, equal rest, etc etc)

It’s a pretty cool site and its free. Ive been using it the last week and have went 33-20 ATS and 23-8 on over/unders. 
tonight looks like a wash, looks like 8-7 night overall.

1 hour ago, IU_FanClub said:

The fouling at the end of games in college basetball makes spreads an abasolute adventure

One might get the idea that it's all planned that way......

NAHHHHHH couldn't be.

There is a useful website for you fellow degenerate gamblers . TeamRankings.com
go to the college BB section and click on “trends”
you can get a teams info ATS or over/under for the last 20 years. You can choose any time frame (current season, since 2018, etc) and also break it down by situation( home fav, home dog, away favorite, etc…, 2 days rest, 3 days rest , with rest advantage, equal rest, etc etc)
It’s a pretty cool site and its free. Ive been using it the last week and have went 33-20 ATS and 23-8 on over/unders. 
tonight looks like a wash, looks like 8-7 night overall.

Thanks for that. I’ll have to give it a look. O/U pregames haven’t been my strongest suit so I often go to live bets and let the games get a quarter to halfway through.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Took Bengals moneyline at +215 and JHS 20 pts at +320. I'm such a sucker for plus money man. Typically doesn't work out lol

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Look for basketball matchups with about a 4 point spread or less. Live bet the favorite if they get into plus money early in the game (or the underdog if you feel they can pull out the win). With it being a game of runs you can find this somewhat often. It also allows you to hedge the other way with plus money if you aren’t confident in either team. You just have to be watching the scores and odds changes pretty closely until you get what you want. It doesn’t always work out perfectly of course.

Look for basketball matchups with about a 4 point spread or less. Live bet the favorite if they get into plus money early in the game (or the underdog if you feel they can pull out the win). With it being a game of runs you can find this somewhat often. It also allows you to hedge the other way with plus money if you aren’t confident in either team. You just have to be watching the scores and odds changes pretty closely until you get what you want. It doesn’t always work out perfectly of course.

I have done some of that but not much because I'll forget about a game that had my interest.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

On 1/19/2023 at 11:17 PM, RaceToTheTop said:

A friend of man who is an Illinois fan (ugh) bets a little against Illinois every game.  Says that if they play bad, at least he makes money.

The emotional hedge is a beautiful thing. I’m a small time gambler but the Hoosiers have made me money. Big opportunity today with Sparty +4.5 to bring home a 74-70 win and some $$.