Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Game Thread: vs. Northwestern 1/8/23 at Noon on FS1

I am sitting in the hotel waiting for the game tomorrow and wanted to start this thread to move on from the iowa game. I am betting we won't have tjd tomorrow given Woodson said he wanted to sit him in the iowa game. Just hoping we can find a way to win. Who else on here will be there? Also mods can fix or adjust any problems since I am not good at starting game threads.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Don't feel good about it... Pretty much a guarantee some player of theirs will go off.

Our defense isn't good right now so probably, and being IU it could be a random scrub.  I can already picture a headline saying "Fan scores 30 as Northwestern beats Indiana", while our staff makes no changes.

Given the defensive collapse of this team, awful rebounding, XJ injury, RT injury, TJD injury, and massive regression of MR this team will struggle to win against anyone in the B1G. Until about 4 of those are fixed this team will be bad. Two positives are Bates becoming the scorer he was suppose to be and JHS is living up to the hype (also a negative as he'll be gone after this year).

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I just checked on FS1 and the game is not listed.
I just did a quick Google search to double check and it says fs1. If someone finds out that is incorrect Hopefully they fix thread title. But still saying fs1

18 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I just did a quick Google search to double check and it says fs1. If someone finds out that is incorrect Hopefully they fix thread title. But still saying fs1

When I checked the Dish network guide it shows something else. Hopefully its just an error.