Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana Vs Kennesaw State 12/23/22 7pm BTN Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Which is sad. Banks is someone that could thrive as a collegiate 4. 

He can, but not against a team that plays five out for max three point shooting.

Defensive recognition and rotation will be key for us, and as a low experience freshman this probably isn’t the game for him.

54 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

He can, but not against a team that plays five out for max three point shooting.

Defensive recognition and rotation will be key for us, and as a low experience freshman this probably isn’t the game for him.

I wonder how so many other teams can get Top 100 freshman to play quality minutes... But for some reason we can expect it out out Banks? 

11 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I wonder how so many other teams can get Top 100 freshman to play quality minutes... But for some reason we can expect it out out Banks? 

We already have two top 100 freshman playing quality minutes.

You may not appreciate it, but the coaching staff sees him, Kopp, Race, and Geronimo in practice all the time, and those guys play ahead of him.

23 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

We already have two top 100 freshman playing quality minutes.

You may not appreciate it, but the coaching staff sees him, Kopp, Race, and Geronimo in practice all the time, and those guys play ahead of him.

Race has produced twice while TJD has been out. 

50% of the first four posts cautioning of mighty Kennesaw State.. weird.

Maybe we could impose our will on them, force the ball inside and get them in foul trouble while playing solid team defense and keeping them off the glass.

We’re close to elite status..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

50% of the first four posts cautioning of mighty Kennesaw State.. weird.

Maybe we could impose our will on them, force the ball inside and get them in foul trouble while playing solid team defense and keeping them off the glass.

We’re close to elite status..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

50% of the first four posts is the fanciest  way I’ve ever seen for the word “two”.