Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: @Michigan State | Noon on BTN

I'm happy for the players and commend for still putting in the effort. I also still have no confidence that this staff takes us anywhere. I like Allen the person and wish him well. Just don't think he should be running the IU football program.

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Nope. 

We put up 39!

Nothing more IU football than that game. When the most unlikely events come together and IU wins a football game, on the road no less, you just know the apocalypse is right around the corner.

MSU is IU with more talent under Mel Tucker.

Like the Hoosiers, Tucker had one magical season with a bona fide star (Penix for IU in 2020 and Kenneth Walker for MSU in 2021) and got a totally unworthy extension off of it. Now both coaches flaws are being exposed and the teams are regretting it.

Since I have a family member who is an MSU fan I have seen a lot of them and Tucker's ineptness with clock management and in game adjustments is exactly like Tom Allen. Since the Spartans have more good players, they might be able to work around a bad coach in charge more often than our Hoosiers. However, neither team is going to do much until they make a change.  

It’s often a notable “wacky win” for IU football rather than a really somewhat dominant solid win.  In this one wacky lopsided dominant statistics in favor of MSU.  (except IU did not turn the ball over)